Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sree Krishna College - First day


After the so called first milestone of life SSLC, the next tension was of joining a good college for pre degree (the reason I used good college was coz for the reason of getting a good coaching for entrance :) ).

St.Thomas ruled out, kerala Varma ruled out and finally our destiny Sree Krishna College Guruvayoor gave me a chance to study first group (PCM). So in short I decided to be there for another 2 years of my life. Heard a lot about the college when we were in Bethany school itself. But the excitement of joining a college where we heard about the 100% freedom was overflowing inside my heart and the excitement increased day by day.

Before the joining date of college I had been to SKC with one of ma friend from my place who just completed his pre degree there. I was roaming around with him all over the college where we (the first years) are not suppose to go. And the seniors were there all around while I was doing my show off in the college with their senior. And the day got over we went back.

After a month.
Impact of roaming around in the college before the joining date were waiting for me there in the college. Without knowing all those went to class and sat like a cat in the class. Intro of new teachers, students, the student's union etc etc were there in the class. But inside our mind there was only one thing the intro of our seniors. Whenever we came out for the break only thing asked were whether they are coming to our class today?.

About my seniors
I will say the most freaking guys I ever met in my life. Not one but everyone I will say they can compete each other for showing Who is the best. A group of real good looking rascals. The cruel to the coolest, the hunk to the dump they were of a perfect mix. Literally we all were afraid of whats gonna be next?.

And the time of senior's entry to the class. They were in group of some 20 or 25 at a time to the class. Pin drop silence in the class all were looking down or to themselves and was praying inside that not my name today. They were giving instructions to us about how to be in the campus and what they expect from us. There was nothing to say or ask. All were saying yes for everything they said in the class.

Everyone was rushing to go out of the campus in the evening. Reached near the college gate I got the call. Hey You Come Here. All the energy which gained to reach the gate gone in that moment. Started the tape recorded message with everyone I mean self introduction. One of ma senior showed the picture of Lord Krishna and asked do you know who is it?.. I said yup thats Sree Krishna. He said, Fine give him a salute. I asked what?. He got wild and asked me to salute like an NCC cadet. And I gave Krishna a salute like NCC guy. Some how he got convinced by my act he said good you can go meet me tomorrow. Got life back I left the college.

That first day of my class there is memorable forever. The excitement, the agony, the anger etc etc many kinda feelings on a single day. That was the only day I had such an experience. I had studied in many places after that but never saw a campus or seniors or anything like what I had in SKC. Missing my good old days.

Need to mention few of the names of my seniors where they inspired me in the campus.

First name I take is of Lajish, this is the one name I heard when entered into the campus. Colorful skinny jeans, stone wash shirts, Long curly hair and a sharp lock like Bobby in Gupt. He was like a terror. His impact on me was to have guts to wear anything to college.

Then the next name is Aamir Poulani. Wow hell of a guy. He is thin very fair Irani. But killer looks, the way he look at us were amazing. Few dialogues more looks and action. He is the one who made understand the importance of looks.

Then Roozal, our class mates use to say about this guy like they use to get up in the middle of their sleep and scream as Roozal Roozal LOL....

Then Shaheer and Sugesh, most of the time they were together. Two too good looking guys who compete each other for their looks and glamour. Still they are together and thats the bond they got.

Then its Habeeb, who inspired me with his dancing and his bike stunts. He gave me the chance to be a part of their dance team and encouraged me for dancing. He rocks always.

Then Shylu, a hard core Aamir Khan fan with good looks and style. His drawing were amazing.

Then many many I just cant explain about all here. But the two years were amazing. Lot of memories.

So more and more detailed stories in other topics.... So chao..:)

2 comments: