Saturday, August 1, 2009

Self Introduction


Dear All,

Let me start writing, well I can say let me start scribbling. I am not a serious writer or something intellectual. But I like to scribble as I said before..

Swaraj jeevan aka Swar aka SJ....

I am a born wild Scorpion, came to the world on 9th of a November 26 years back.. I had a happy childhood, a beautiful schooling,a wonderful PUC,an amazing UG and a most memorable PG.. Still my eagerness to study didnt stopped, so I am in the edge of getting my second PG.

Let me share the emotion behind taking the second PG. I was an average student oops now also am an average student only. When completed PUC one and only aim was to become an Aeronautical Engineer. But later I understood entrance ranking is a very important thing to get a seat and unfortunately the ranking I had was well enough to share to all my family and friends LOL. So the dream of becoming an Engineer shattered there but my NEVER GIVE UP policy pushed me to join diploma atleast to become a diploma engineer. But after one year of my wrestling in the Polytechnic I understood that is not the place where I belong. I quit.

Suddenly the wish to go out of state and study came to mind and I joined my B.Sc in TN and my MBA in Karnataka too. But coming to the point of my second PG ie,MCA now is to compensate my unfulfilled dream of becoming an Engineer.

I am an extrovert with all the qualities and traits of my zodiac Scorpion. I love being the way I am. I respect myself and I believe one who respect oneself can respect others too . I am a happy go lucky dude with emotions too at heart.

I guess this is enough to have an intro to myself. Let me try to write more in other topics which I may write here in the coming days. So this is me and request is take me as I am. No bias no forcing.

So thats all folks.. See you more in detail.

2 comments:

  1. huh..Raj... U must b happy dat u aren't an ENGINEER>> and yeah,be'n an Enginner is not a gr8 thing..If u still have doubts,u can read up my blog.. U'll get to know "What i've learnt" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. its more than enough, i mean the intro

    ReplyDelete